Some FAQ’s about the Loyalty Program:
1. Does my Loyalty Card have an expiration date?
Yes, your Loyalty Card is a subscription for One Year. You may renew your loyalty membership at the end of your one-year date.
2. Do I get 1 point on my Loyalty Card per visit or per 9 hole round I pay for?
You receive one point per 9 hole round that is paid for. You receive 2 points after paying for an 18 hole round.
3. Can a guest of mine use my Loyalty Card to earn points for me?
No. You are the only person who can earn points.
4. When I play in a tournament at Wild Wings, do I earn points on my Loyalty Card?
No, tournament rates are usually discounted rates and do not count as a regular paid round.
5. Do I have to have my Loyalty Card present to earn points?
We recommend that you have your card present in order to ensure that you are credited under the correct customer profile and for speedier check-in. If you forgot, lost, or misplaced your card, we are able to pull up your Loyalty Membership in our reservation system. You must confirm your membership with the Pro Shop Associate at check-in.
6. Do I need to give my email address to become a Loyalty Club Member?
In order to take full advantage of the Loyalty Club Membership, you need to be informed of special offers, coupons, Loyalty Appreciation Weeks, and other opportunities at Wild Wings. We only notify our members by email of these online specials. We also send emails to let you know when it is time to renew your membership.
7. Can I earn points by buying merchandise in the Pro Shop?
No, Loyalty points are earned when you pay for rounds of golf. However, you do receive a 10% discount on all merchandise you buy in the Pro Shop.
8. Can I earn points on discounted, coupon, special offer rates?
No, only rounds that are regular fees paid in full accrue points on your Loyalty Membership.